WELCOME TO IPMS SONOMA COUNTY
A Chapter of the International Plastic Modelers Society
Serving California North Bay Area modelers since 1999
"By Modelers, For Modelers"
** New Meeting Day & Time **
Meetings are Now the
FIRST MONDAY of the Month @ 7pm
The Location will Continue to be at Fundemonium, See Address Below
Please join us for a new and exciting chapter for the club.
Date and Time: Monday, February 7th
6:00 pm - Casual Gathering579 Rohnert Park Expressway West
7:00 pm - Meeting Begins, discussion and show-and-tell
9:00 pm – Meeting Conclusion.
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Our meetings are now held on the First Monday of every month, 7:00pm at Fundemonium. Come join us to share, learn, and enjoy everything about modeling. All skill levels are welcomed and encouraged. Hope to see you all there.
Check out the meetings page
for a list of Demo's & Show & Tell Themes
All are welcome...
- This is the Premier Scale Model Car Event on the West Coast...!
- If it's your first time at NNL West let's give you an idea of what to expect.
- This is a Display Only Event, although they do have two "Modelers Choice" awards for Adult & Youth, they also have a few "Staff Pick" also.
- Admission is $15 for Adults & Children Under 12 are FREE. There is no fee to display your models, so bring all you wish to share.
- The Model Display turnout is usually Huge too, averaging around 1000 Models on the tables sometimes even more!
- There is also a Huge vendor area, & they also have a pretty good raffle so don't forget your wallet...!
- If there is enough interest we can organize a carpool down there. We usually meet at the Southbound Rohnert Park "Park & Ride" on Rohnert Park Expressway Please let us know if you would kike to do this ahead of time so we can make arrangements you may RSVP to Randy or Jack by clicking one of the links below.
It's going to be a great time...Hope yo see you there...!
Scale Model Car Show
When: Saturday January 25th 9:00pm – 4:00pm
Where: 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, (408) 748-7000 (Next to Hyatt Regency Hotel, across from Great America).Admission: $15 Adult, Children under 12 Free